Monday, February 15, 2010

Red Factor Sun Conure Siblings


Hello everyone,

I have just around 7 weeks before our little daughter is born and I was looking for some advice on raising a human baby with parrots. I know parrots, especially sun conures, can be very loud and somewhat possessive. So if any one has had some experience in this area please let me know any tips, thanks!
My red factor sun conures are both 2 years old. The male is easy going but my female is a bit more bonded to me and a little possessive.


3 comments:

  1. You are one sexy momma! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should join birdboard.com and avianavenue.com You can ask your questions there and get advice lots of bird lovers/owners. Congrats on the human baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aubrie- Well I cant really help u with the parrot thing but having kids is such a blessing. just keep an opened mind and have patients. Being a parent is wonderful :) Get your rest now but enjoy ever min of the new baby. its alot of fun. I have Two childeren of my own I have a 2 and a half year old and a 5 month old. they are so much fun. One thing I can tell u it works for me with my 5 month old is try to keep baby on Scheduel. My 5 month old sleeps all night :) well just wanted to give u some pointers. Any questions for me U can e-mail me at proudmommy@zoominternet.net . this is Megan Clark well now Bowman.

    ReplyDelete